Simplify Water Quality Monitoring
Expand routine water quality testing
1 in 3 people or 2.2 billion people around the world lack safe drinking water.
Globally, at least 2 billion people use a drinking water source contaminated with feces
2.1 billion people lack water that is accessible on premises, available when needed and free from contamination. (United Nations 2018)
Sustainable Water Quality Monitoring
The greatest microbial waterborne risk to health is from ingestion of fecal pathogens in drinking water. Ongoing, routine water quality testing is crucial for the successful development and maintenance of sustainable WASH systems and services and water safety planning.
Complex testing methods that require extensive capacity, resources, time and training risk sacrificing institutional and community engagement. Routine water quality testing by local partners and governments might be abandoned and unsustainable if it’s too difficult to maintain.
The simplicity and flexibility of Aquagenx water quality test kits help prevent these risks. Our tests contribute to building and maintaining sustainable WASH systems.
Simple, Reliable Water Quality Testing
Aquagenx portable water quality test kits simplify water quality monitoring. They enable transfer of routine water quality testing to local and national governments, water systems, partners and community WASH committees.
- Easy to learn to use with basic training and capacity
- Designed for field level, on-site testing in low resource areas
- Work at variable ambient temperatures, temperature control in incubator not required
- Ambient temperature incubation ≥25° Celsius
- Ambient temperature test results in 20-48 hours
- Reliable color-change test results are easy to interpret
- Contain very small amount of light weight materials
- More cost effective in terms of time, training, staffing requirements, transportation, ongoing institutional and community engagement