On-Site Testing In Low Resources Areas
No labs, electricity or expensive equipment needed
Microbiological Water Quality Test Kit
The Aquagenx CBT Kit is ideal for on-site water quality testing in low resource, rural or disaster/emergency areas. It removes barriers to water quality monitoring where it was previously too difficult, impractical and expensive.
- Easy for anyone to use with little training
- Easy to carry and transport in the field, compact and lightweight
- Most Probable Number test results scored by easy color match or smart phone apps
- Ambient temperature incubation at 25° Celsius and above
- No electricity, labs, cold chain, expensive equipment, specialized technicians required
- Works at variable temperatures, constant temperature control in incubator not required
- Tested extensively by independent parties against gold standard testing methods in the lab and field, gives comparable results when compared to more complicated, expensive and less portable tests
- Test results in 24-48 hours depending on ambient temperature
- Meets World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality
- Eliminates need for laboratories
- Eliminates costs for lab testing, electricity, cold chain, sample transportation, specialized technicians
- Eliminates complex testing methods that require intensive training and capacity
- Eliminates supporting equipment and materials that are difficult to use and transport in the field
Make Informed Decisions
The Aquagenx Most Probable Number (MPN) Table includes both the MPN value and Upper 95% Confidence Level for 100 mL samples. This data provides a diagnostic analysis so you can make more informed decisions about the health risk of water and water safety in the field.
The CBT Kit’s speed, convenience and quantitative test results add value to water quality investigations and validate projects and programs. It is simple to use on-site in remote locations, and its color-change test results are an excellent way of raising water quality awareness for local communities.