mWater Surveyor & Aquagenx CBT Kit
Simple Digital Water Quality Monitoring
Water Quality Testing With Your Smartphone
Using the Aquagenx CBT E. coli Kit with the mWater Surveyor Mobile App simplifies water quality testing in the field. Data collection and sharing are made possible without complex water quality tests or paper-based data systems.
mWater features for the Aquagenx CBT E. coli Kit easily lets you test water quality in the field with your smartphone. Users calculate, collect and share digital water quality data in real-time:
- Automatically calculate CBT test results – Most Probable Number (MPN) of E. coli in 100 mL sample
- Automatically calculate Upper 95% Confidence Interval of sample results
- Automatically calculate World Health Organization Health Risk Category of sample
- Share test results
- Create maps and visualizations of CBT water quality data
- Geocode test results with smartphone GPS
- Create your own surveys using the CBT or use mWater’s built-in surveys
- Combine test results with other survey questions
This Aqugenx CBT E. coli Kit feature appears as a special question type in the mWater forms interface that is available to all mWater users. Forms are built in the mWater portal and then deployed to users of the mWater Surveyor Mobile App.
mWater is a free, open source data platform for managing projects in water, sanitation and health. It simplifies water quality testing data collection and sharing by using mobile technology billions of people around the world own – smartphones. With smartphone GPS and cameras, mWater users can map and monitor anything, perform mobile surveys and share test results in real time.